Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blogger wants to take away our fun

I think that Blogger has changed the word verifications to look more word-like. I don't know if it helps or hurts us here. Just a few minutes ago, I got snott. I mean, that's practically a real word itself. The other day I saw scarredd. They just added an extra letter to scarred. Where's the fun in that? Well, maybe we can take it to another level. Maybe, if the captcha already closely resembles another word, we can make up a new definition that is completely different. Kind of like looking at an iron and saying, what if that was a telephone?

9 Comments:

At 11/15/2008 10:03:00 PM , Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Well, that's certainly aggravating! I'm on board with the new plan!

 
At 11/16/2008 07:30:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I noticed that too.
The "word" I have to type I to leave THIS comment is "mocap" which is already a word, or specifically a product name for a Knock-off of "Sno-caps" candies.
I miss flxernajm

 
At 11/18/2008 02:48:00 AM , Blogger Divemaster GranDad said...

Hi...I posted something about this just this morning too. I had two words, "minging" and "brasts" (ok, that's a mis-spelling) but it looks like a couple of other readers also got strange words too... :-)

 
At 11/18/2008 11:51:00 PM , Blogger Wreckless Euroafrican said...

This is great!!! Where do you get this crap! i love it.
Will be back regular!!!!

WF - untrotp - as in can't run with a big p on board - or may wet my pants!!!!

Salagatle!

 
At 1/05/2009 03:30:00 AM , Blogger Joanna said...

i just got shoot as my word verification. That is a real word!

 
At 1/12/2009 02:03:00 PM , Blogger stan said...

Fortunately, I have saved up a few older, more random letter strings that I can use. If only I would get around to posting them...

 
At 1/15/2009 12:13:00 PM , Blogger rich bachelor said...

I recently have encountered 'berries' and even more ominously, 'guest' on the drunk catcher.

The one below at the moment -'nonohmsh'- looks like an anagram of Snohomish, which is a county in Washington, I believe.

 
At 5/19/2011 05:05:00 PM , Blogger Vic said...

Thank you very much, cause info in your article help me with букмекеры

 
At 9/29/2011 11:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home