Zrharc! The Comment Word Verification Dictionary
If you've tried to post a comment on a Blogger's blog, you've likely run into Word Verification, that random string of letters that you must type in order for your comment to go through. Sometimes we've seen that "word" and made up a funny definition for it. This is a lexicon of those definitions.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
n. An obituary listing for a deceased "smiling" emoticon.
Sunday, July 09, 2006
1. n. pl. Mistakes, as spoken in a drunken, Alabama vernacular. "Messin'-ups."
2. n. pl. Wedding ceremonies for certain employees of Microsoft.
1. n. Dayvhd, 1954-2006, the fictitional American President from TV's "24", according to someone who cannot spell anything correctly. See also mkriobe.
2. n. The Human Resources department of Pom Wonderful.
3. n. A virtually unknown beta spinoff site from Flickr, where users can upload their pomhs for free (25 megapomh limit).
Friday, July 07, 2006
n. That ticking noise coming from the bomb-laden coat of a hijacker!
Monday, July 03, 2006
n. The sound of a yawning baby with a moth or butterfly on its forehead.